Is Forex Trading For Everyone?

01-31-2014, 10:33 PM,
I think, anyone can trade foreign currency. It does not matter if you are professional or not. And the factors such as the race, religion, nationality and the likes are not big issues as long as you want to do Forex trading and you have the funds to open and sign up a trading account with broker of your choice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Performa Trading Yang Dahsyat Dalam Waktu Yang Singkat
Strategi Scalping Forex
Mengapa Tidak Semua Orang Berhasil Di Forex
Trading Management
Ketidakpastian Dalam Forex
Membatasi Trading Risk
Peran Makroekonomi Dalam Forex
Permulaan Belajar Forex
Menghindari Kekalahan Dalam Trading
Forex Untuk Semua
02-03-2014, 11:51 AM,
I believe so,everybody may enter into forex trading.As long as they are interested in investing their money on this business they are welcome.But ofcourse not everybody succeed,thats another case.But forex business is for everybody,it is an opportunity for every investors.
04-21-2014, 11:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-21-2014, 11:25 AM by pasfx.)
(02-03-2014, 11:51 AM)gerski Wrote: I believe so,everybody may enter into forex trading.As long as they are interested in investing their money on this business they are welcome.But ofcourse not everybody succeed,thats another case.But forex business is for everybody,it is an opportunity for every investors.

I think everyone can affect forex trading as long as want to seriously learn even for students though can. but should keep in mind that forex is not instant business that directly produce a profit

www.gdmfx.com
04-21-2014, 02:15 PM,
I don't think it's for everyone. People think it's easy when it's not. Most people really that after years of trading n have lost thousands of dollars

Smile
04-22-2014, 05:40 PM,
(04-21-2014, 02:15 PM)wag4x Wrote: I don't think it's for everyone. People think it's easy when it's not. Most people really that after years of trading n have lost thousands of dollars

Smile

well, even though forex trading isn't that easy but forex trading is for everyone as long as they have the tools such as laptop/computer and also internet connection. and as long as they wanna learn everything about forex trading. about the equity, there are so many brokers that gives free deposit for traders, just like octafx that gives free $8 for traders to begin the trade.
04-23-2014, 01:46 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-23-2014, 01:47 PM by pasfx.)
(04-22-2014, 05:40 PM)gordon Wrote: well, even though forex trading isn't that easy but forex trading is for everyone as long as they have the tools such as laptop/computer and also internet connection. and as long as they wanna learn everything about forex trading. about the equity, there are so many brokers that gives free deposit for traders, just like octafx that gives free $8 for traders to begin the trade.

yeah thast right as long as they wanna learn and disipline everyone can become a good trader and generate profit. so just learn step by step of trading forex with patience and focus
good luck..

www.gdmfx.com
04-25-2014, 07:55 PM,
(04-23-2014, 01:46 PM)pasfx Wrote: yeah thast right as long as they wanna learn and disipline everyone can become a good trader and generate profit. so just learn step by step of trading forex with patience and focus
good luck..

www.gdmfx.com

that's true, i do agree that forex trading is for everyone, since i'm just a college student and have no job yet now but i can gain some money from forex trading even though the amount isn't big but enough to buy some books for my lecture. i just use $5 at octafx broker for trading and slowly it grows up, but i admit that i've ever got MC before.
04-30-2014, 01:56 PM,
(04-25-2014, 07:55 PM)coswig Wrote: that's true, i do agree that forex trading is for everyone, since i'm just a college student and have no job yet now but i can gain some money from forex trading even though the amount isn't big but enough to buy some books for my lecture. i just use $5 at octafx broker for trading and slowly it grows up, but i admit that i've ever got MC before.

wow thats great job.. you trading forex sisnce college student and i hope everyone can change teir mind set about trading forex is simple for anyone who intends to learn and trying to indeed
05-01-2014, 05:38 PM,
(04-30-2014, 01:56 PM)pasfx Wrote: wow thats great job.. you trading forex sisnce college student and i hope everyone can change teir mind set about trading forex is simple for anyone who intends to learn and trying to indeed

yeah that's absolutely great thing to do as a college student, trading forex is so hard but it isn't that hard too, if everybody always discipline the risk on trading forex will automatically decreases. and always remember that practice makes perfect so we have to practice more, for example by follow demo contest just like octafx champion demo contest. I always join in this contest even thought haven't ever win.
06-30-2014, 01:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2014, 01:29 PM by cheetoze.)
Forex is like driving. You can sit at home and read a lot of books about driving and know about it more than a driver who has a 20 years experience. But as long as you don’t practice and don’t drive, you will not become a driver. To be a good driver you also need to have a healthy body and mind otherwise you will make problems for yourself and the others. This is true about forex too. Not everybody who knows the techniques theoretically can be a good forex trader. so try to attempt to practice trading and use small capital used to like from $ 5 from OctaFx or a free no deposit $ 8

based on my experience at OctaFx, I can say that, You have to have three things to become a good and successful forex trader:

1. Knowledge
2. Experience
3. Suitable mental and psychological condition
07-25-2017, 09:23 PM,
tentu, semua orang boleh gunakan dan boleh berjaya kat forex trading
07-26-2017, 11:05 PM,
(07-25-2017, 09:23 PM)MagnaFx Wrote: tentu, semua orang boleh gunakan dan boleh berjaya kat forex trading

banyak kemudahan di masa sekarang untuk join dalam forex bisnes. oleh sebab itulah apapun bisnis online pasti banyak dicari orang. terutama trading forex nie
SPESIAL BONUS DEPOSIT 30% & 50%
>>|Rebate 0.9pip dari 2 Pip fix spread|<<

07-28-2017, 01:34 AM,
(07-26-2017, 11:05 PM)aqb1308 Wrote: banyak kemudahan di masa sekarang untuk join dalam forex bisnes. oleh sebab itulah apapun bisnis online pasti banyak dicari orang. terutama trading forex nie

dengan banyaknya kemudahan tersebut, seharusnya kita juga mengerti tentang bagaimana caranya untuk memasuki bisnis ini, karena potensinya juga besar jika kita bisa memanfaatkan segala kesempatan dan kemudahan tersebut
10-20-2017, 10:41 AM,
(07-28-2017, 01:34 AM)MagnaFx Wrote: dengan banyaknya kemudahan tersebut, seharusnya kita juga mengerti tentang bagaimana caranya untuk memasuki bisnis ini, karena potensinya juga besar jika kita bisa memanfaatkan segala kesempatan dan kemudahan tersebut

Untuk bisa melakukan trading dengan kemudahan perlu persiapan yang bagus, termasuk terus belajar dan berlatih untuk mendapatkan pengetahuan dan ketrampilan dalam memahami pasar forex. Jika kita bisa memahami pasar forex maka hasil yang kita peroleh bisa bagus, dan itu membuat trading bisa dilakukan dengan berbagai kemudahan, dengan menggunakan ea Yadix maka tarding kita akan semakin baik
04-12-2018, 02:55 PM,
persiapan dan rencana trading yang bisa kita kuasai dengan akan membuat kita tetap yakin dengan dana yang ditradingkan dan juga bisa mengatur sistem trading agar bisa terus bertahan dalam bisnis ini