Nick:  
Pass:    
RegisterHelpMember ListView New PostsView Today's Posts

Umur 13 Tahun Cubaan Merogol

01-01-2013, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2013 10:03 AM by Geesya.)
Umur 13 Tahun Cubaan Merogol >> wangolds.com
[/spoiler][Image: w.jpg]
[/spoiler]

Ini cerita mangsa.

Dear all, i was nearly been raped by a 13 year old malay kid at Shell Petrol Kiosk female toilet (Jalan Munshi Abdullah).

I stop by there for a poo break and he stormed in when i opened the door after m done. With such a young mind, he manage to hold me and shut my mouth..he kissed my cheeks and molested my breast...

While i struggled to fight him off ... I shouted my lungs out till the opposite Bank Simpanan Nasional staff and customer heard my shouting..In between of fighting him off, i manage to bite his fingers..

After a few attempts of trying to open the door, finally i heard a few person outside the toilet.. With that i try even harder to open the door and manage to slot my palm in between the door to avoid the door being shut again ..And thank god the shell assistant was right outside the toilet with another malay lady and malay man after the door was partly open..

They caught him and keep him in the male toilet till the police are here..And what was even heart breaking , is that the police ask me whether to let him go or continue with the police report.. Y on earth should i be letting him go??!!! And i m being questioned that did i make a lie??!!

How sad is this that i m being questioned in such a way just because he is a kid....,Thank god he was not armed with any tool nor he is with other adult that may even harm me more..

And now i m in Hospital Besar Melaka for check up and will proceed with another investigation and report at IPK .. And a reminder to all the ladies and men out there, the world has changed..

A kid of 13 years old has managed to do such a criminal thing.Age doesnt matter when it comes to crime...please take extra precaution when u r out there..

FYI, his name is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (000621-01-XXXX)
Address: melaka..

Sumber : sini.[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Rakyat Malaysia Dijel 3 Tahun Di Singapura Ramas Alat Sulit Budak Lelaki 11 Tahun
Lelaki Cabul Anak Tiri Usia 12 Tahun, Rakam Video Sedang Mandi
Ops Noda: Remaja Bawah Umur Jadi Hamba Seks
Malang Gadis 13 Tahun Mengadu Dicabul Bapa Tiri Dipukul Mak Tuduh Cuba Goda Suaminya
Isteri 18 Tahun Terpaksa Melacur Tanggung Keluarga Suami Tak Kerja
Lelaki 63 Tahun Cabul Dua Anak Jiran
Kebanyakan Rogol Bawah Umur Dilakukan Teman Lelaki
Budak 13 Tahun Diliwat Rakan Sendiri
Bapa Kantoi Perkosa Anak Lepas Mangsa 31 Tahun Keguguran Akibat Makan Tapai
11 Tahun Penjara 'rogol' Kekasih Umur 15 Tahun, Rela Tidak Terpakai Dalam Kes Ini
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2013, 06:59 PM
RE: Umur 13 Tahun Cubaan Merogol >> wangolds.com
salinan report pulis x de pulak ye

Love is not just about finding the right person,
But creating right relationship,
It's not about how much love you have in the beginning,
But how much love you built till the end.
01-01-2013, 08:04 PM
macam nak menjatohkan mamat tu ja

elok report macam ni kena ada repot polisi

dok sebar2 pelik2 macam ni susah gak huhuhhuhh

usd strongusd strongusd strong

Change is not always for the better. Change can make things worse.Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.Beware of politicians who make promises.
sapa2 daftar tak dapat pass...guna email yg sama hantaq send ke wangolds@wangolds.com harap maklum yer
41.Dalam penulisan ini pun saya sendiri di gelak oleh orang lain kerana mengkaji apa yg telah dikaji oleh profesor profesor universiti kita. “Wuyooo rajin nyaa nak menulis… / ek elee,, ko kaji laaa benda lain… / weii.. ko dapat duit ke tulis camni? / buang masa la bro… bukan boleh kaya ponnn…”
42.Biar saya jawab… lemahnya bangsa kita kerana kita tidak mahu atau tidak suka menulis. Jika kita menulis, sekurang kurangnya anak cucu kita ada bahan untuk dikaji dan dibaca.
43.Agar tidak hilang sejarah bangsa. U all tk nak baca, takpelah.. tapi untuk anak anak saya bila besar nanti… wahh ni kajian bapak kita dulu… nak baca hasil profesor universiti, grenti tak dapat baca.
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
01-02-2013, 02:23 PM
wahhhh potong satgi bru tau gelak
01-02-2013, 08:15 PM
ishishishhhh ..betul ke ni.... kalau betul parahhhhh dah m'sia ni ... Confused Confused
Away
01-03-2013, 09:07 AM
sila padam gambar muka budak tu...nanti kene saman x pasal pasal sebab mmg salah dedah gambar saspek...kalo x caye buka radio era

Love is not just about finding the right person,
But creating right relationship,
It's not about how much love you have in the beginning,
But how much love you built till the end.
01-03-2013, 10:33 AM
aikkkkk suda tukar ka scam scam
Away

[-]
Facebook Comments